Friday, April 24, 2020

Damsel

Because I enjoy photographing her....

Portraits of a girl.
Capturing beauty.

Olivia 01/2020


























Another week in quarantine winds down. Each week seems more and more normal, with a gentle rhythm and peacefulness that I've grown to appreciate.

The temps are on the upswing here, and I hear that vitamins D and C help to build the immune system. It's not that I'm afraid of becoming sick, but I'll take it as an excuse to sit in the sun with some fresh citrus while my boys are inflating a giant golden swan for the pool. The water is a bit chilly for me, but I'm enjoying their enjoyment of our pool while I lessen the funny runner's tan I'm sporting. Welcome, weekend!


Morning meditation~
"Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart."


My momentary calm has been disrupted by broken tempered glass on the pool deck. Fortunately for me, my boys are old enough to clean their own mess...

~Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Olivia's pics are breathtakingly beautiful. My favorite is the B&W with faint hint of freckles. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I enjoy hearing which image is a favorite! I hope you are staying well...

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...