Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just a regular Saturday post.

As much as I love my boys' shaggy hair and crazy bed head, haircuts are in order today.


We're back to our regular routine since the departure of my family a couple days ago, and I'm missing the conversations and excuses to put off the necessary household chores and errands. We had a loud, crazy, and somewhat tiring time together (late nights, babies with insomnia, all the joys of many kids in a small space on rainy days...), but our memories are fond and hopefully we've all grown a little closer.

I've yet to go through my last batch of pictures and I hope to post them soon. It might be today, or tomorrow, or sometime next month because of the very full week ahead.

Happy first weekend of spring!


~Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...