Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our weekend so far...

A Friday picnic dinner overlooking the beach and surfers prior to picking up our race bibs and timing devices gives us plenty to be thankful for. Can I just say I love living here?!


A quick picture before my 5K race, followed by the start line as the kids got ready for their race. We all did better than our first race a few weeks ago!



Ah, and Jon... He's been so busy but I'm thankful he carved out some time for us this morning. He acted as driver, goodie bag holder, cheerleader, and childcare provider while I ran. Love that man!


The rest of the day consists of work for Jon and I, but the kids are enjoying some BB gun shooting, board games, rock collection inspections, and the like.

Happy weekending!


~Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...