Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful.

We finally made it to the park to feed the ducks on Saturday while we waited for Jon to return home. It was such a beautiful day, but since I was so eager to see Jon again we didn't stay too long. We have been enjoying family life so much since our move.


After the ducks were fed, we ventured off into the open space adjacent to the lake. And we got a little taste of fall...




I just love this kid...


Today I am thankful for Jon who is so committed to me and our family. I am watching God do some wonderful things in our lives and our home, and I am deeply grateful.



~Katherine



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! so fun to find it!! your kids are SO big and cute!! and your photography skills are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...