Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amazed by His Love

Every now and then I write a blog post in my head - lines here and there about the thoughts and events of the week - but I am afraid they are not meant to be recorded. Suffice it to say I am looking forward to not hanging out with these anymore...


...and to spending time here instead!


I have been reminded of God's love for me many times recently, and I have been comforted by the truth of His Word and by His faithfulness to me. My devotion to Him, my love for Him and my obedience to Him, fails so very often. His love for me is steadfast. It is forever.

But I have trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
because he has dealt bountifully with me.
Ps. 13: 5-6


Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
Ps. 63: 3


How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I as still with you.
Ps. 139: 17-18

You make known to me the path of life; 
in your presence there is fullness of joy; 
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Ps. 16:11

Teach me your way, O Lord,
that I may walk in your truth;
unite my heart to fear your name.
I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,
and I will glorify your name forever.
Ps. 86: 11-12


~Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...