Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Better Way to Ride

My little boys have been coming up with all sorts of ways to ride around our lane. It's cute to see them work together and come up with so many different combinations of things with wheels. Sometimes they are safe, other times I have to ask them to wear a helmet. I'm glad I forced myself to stop my work to capture a few examples of their vehicles.

Wagon riding is always a favorite. Usually it's Michael whose towing the little ones. Sometimes I watch them and wish it wouldn't be so weird for me to go for a ride...







They also used their bikes and a skateboard to come up with more moving contraptions. It's so fun to watch them!
Oh yes, and sometimes the things they come up with are less fun for me. Like yesterday Jacob was playing in his room and asked me to look at the airplane he had build. He had taken a hair clip and intersected it with a long, slender black thing. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a lizard's tail. He knows not to bring such things into the house!

I'm just waiting for the day when I find a fried lizard in my drier. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet considering how often my boys carry these "pets" in their pockets. Often times they come out limp and, according to them, "tired, or something." 

Ahh, fun times.


~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...