Thursday, January 24, 2013

What He Said

This installment of "What He Said" comes courtesy of Jon. It happened several months ago, but since our kids still talk about this particular incident all the time, I thought I'd include it here.

Let me just preface by saying the question, "Oh, who tooted?!" is commonly heard from a moaning child in the back seat of the car. The smell coming from back there can be near deadly. It's a real problem.

A while back we were all piled in the car, and the air started turning putrid. I don't even remember who the offender was on that day, but Jon had reached the end of his patience. He actually said, "If you're going to do that, we have to pull over! Next time ask for permission!"

I busted out laughing, then so did the rest! Could you imagine, "Um, excuse me Daddy. May I please toot?"

Is it fair to say that children can exasperate their parents?


Jacob looks like the culprit in the above shot!



The little boys were stinking up the car again this week while we waited for Olivia. Since I had forgotten their books in the garage (to their delight), we spent our time shooting some silly pictures instead. 

Below, Olivia coming out from her music lessons.



~Katherine


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...